- Grand Prismatic - Reflex & Reflection, 2010. Chalk on brass tube & ink on carpet, 30" diameter x 1/4" & 47 x 62"
- Grand Prismatic - Reflex & Reflection (Detail), 2010. Chalk on brass tube & ink on carpet, 30" diameter x 1/4" & 47 x 62"
- Installation view: Multiple Pleasures, curated by Nathalie Karg and Cumulous Studios, Tanya Bonakdar, New York.
- Fountainhead, 2010. Bronze cast root & ink on carpet, 30 x 40”Installation view: Green Honey curated by Andrea Cashman and Borden Capalino. Ramiken Crucible, New York.
- Fountainhead, 2010. Ramiken Crucible, New York. Performance View
2010, Carpet Dowsing
A collection of works and actions inspired by the science of dowsing. These sculptures, prints, installations and performances rely on personal invested usage as a form of inquiry into special powers and underground sources of fortune. These works include variations of tools for prospecting and rugs designed to indicate sites of potential fortune.
Exhibitions here include Multiple Pleasures, Tanya Bonakdar Gallery, NYC – 2010 and Green Honey, Ramiken Crucible, NYC – 2010.